Bonus Blog!!



When I created this blog, I wanted to be able to share information in a way that would provide people with food for thought and also assist people in developing personal money management skills. From time to time, depending on the circumstances, I will share what I call “Bonus Blogs.” These blogs will consist of information that I feel is interesting and/or helpful.
This is my first – Bonus Blog. It is an excellent article that was supplied by Bankrate.com. For those who do not know Bankrate.com, it is a consumer financial services company that provides personal finance content to visitors of its website. Information provided covers such products as mortgages, home equity loans, credit cards, automobile loans, checking and money market accounts, certificates of deposit, online banking and ATM fees and much more. The web site link is www.bankrate.com.
The following link is to a recent article posted on Yahoo Finance entitled, 100 Tips to Help You Save. There are some excellent suggestions within it:
http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/107760/100-tips-to-help-you-save.html?mod=bb-checking_savings
Please feel free to visit my web site www.michaeljwagner.net
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, questions and feedback.

 
|  YOUR MONEY, DAY ONE. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger